History

CASTELLAN MARIA & C. SPA., was founded by Adalbert Korcz and his wife Maria Castellan, from whom it takes its name. The company began business in 1948 by trading steel products in general, and over time evolved to include steel tubes of circular cross-section.

Today the company occupies an area of ​​102.000 square metres, of which 24.000 are covered and dedicated to the display and sale of a vast range of products. This latter area also houses the "GK COLOR" painting plant, which was created in 2003 to expand the range of products offered by the company and to better meet the demands of the thermal hydraulic and plant engineering industries.

Over the last sixty years, CASTELLAN MARIA & C. SPA has established itself as a benchmark in the industry, thanks to the quality of its products and the professionalism that has always characterized the company.